When you invest in a qualified therapist, you deserve to have:
- Individualized treatment plans and goals
- Personalized and compassionate care
- Evidence-based treatment approaches customized to fit your needs
- A direct approach to helping you solve your problems
- An accountability partner to help keep you on track
I am not an in-network provider for any insurance plans. Insurance companies require that you are given a mental health diagnosis no matter the reason you are seen, and not every client has a concern worthy of a mental health diagnosis. By not taking insurance, I avoid the bureaucracy that comes with most panels, the ethical dilemma of diagnosing someone because insurance “requires” it, and I have more time and energy to invest in my clients.
- I accept Health Savings and Flex Spending Account cards (HSA/FSAs), credit cards, or cash.
- I can provide you with a form called a superbill for you to submit a claim directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- I see a limited amount of clients at a sliding scale rate to ensure that individuals have access to quality mental health care.
- Individual Therapy $135 (50 Minute Session)
- Family or Couples Therapy $155 (50 Minute Session)
- No insurance or Sliding Scale (Please call me to discuss your situation)
I value transparency regarding the cost you pay for our services. Each session is billed at the time of service to ensure I’m compensated for my time. I cannot provide you with a diagnosis before the services start because that is unethical.
Therapy with me is 100% voluntary, meaning you can end services whenever you wish since you are paying on a session-by-session basis. On average, most people attend anywhere from 8-12 sessions to reach their treatment goals. Depending on your unique situation, it may take you a shorter or longer amount of time to address your presenting concern. As your therapist, I will discuss this with you when you start services.
During your free phone consultation, if you wish to schedule your initial appointment, you will be required to provide a credit card at that time.
Don’t worry; the card will only be charged if you cancel with less than a 24-hour notice or if you no show to your appointment. Your card information will not be used for any other purpose, and it will be stored in a HIPPA compliant system. The late cancel or no show fee is $50.00.
*Please note: I do not bill your insurance company, but I will provide a superbill for you to bill your insurance
Many clients who file their own claims receive reimbursement for individual therapy somewhere between 50-80% of the session cost.