When you invest in a qualified therapist, you deserve to have:
- Individualized treatment plans and goals
- Personalized and compassionate care
- Evidence-based treatment approaches customized to fit your needs
- A direct approach to helping you solve your problems
- An accountability partner to help keep you on track
I am not an in-network provider for any insurance plans. Insurance companies require that you are given a mental health diagnosis no matter the reason you are seen, and not every client has a concern worthy of a mental health diagnosis. By not taking insurance, I avoid the bureaucracy that comes with most panels, the ethical dilemma of diagnosing someone because insurance “requires” it, and I have more time and energy to invest in my clients.
- I accept Health Savings and Flex Spending Account cards (HSA/FSAs), credit cards, or cash.
- I can provide you with a form called a superbill for you to submit a claim directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- I see a limited amount of clients at a sliding scale rate to ensure that individuals have access to quality mental health care.
- Individual Therapy $120 (50 Minute Session)
- Family or Couples Therapy $140 (50 Minute Session)
- No insurance or Sliding Scale (Please call me to discuss your situation)
During your free phone consultation, if you wish to schedule your initial appointment, you will be required to provide a credit card at that time.
Don’t worry; the card will only be charged if you cancel with less than a 24-hour notice or if you no show to your appointment. Your card information will not be used for any other purpose, and it will be stored in a HIPPA compliant system. The late cancel or no show fee is $50.00.
*Please note: I do not bill your insurance company, but I will provide a superbill for you to bill your insurance